A friend of mine posted this set of life rules on Facebook. They are so succinct and dead-on that I felt compelled to share them with you.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost anything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others. Comparison is the thief of joy.’
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
If you can think of anything that is missing from this list, please let me know.